Ask question about special education services and rights

1:1 Parent Consults on Special Education Issues
Sponsored by the Family Advocacy and Parent Education Program

Dealing with schools, IEPs, accommodations, and services can be daunting. We encourage families to reach out when they need clarification on processes, assistance with IEPs, or advice on how best to communicate with school-based teams. In certain situations, parents may need advice on what protections and rights their students have under special education law and Maryland regulations. Through the Family Advocacy and Parent Education Program Grant, HCAS offers 1:1 consults on special education issues. Families are connected to a parent advocate and, when necessary, they are connected for free consults with a special education attorney at Disability Rights Maryland.

To speak with an advocate, complete the form below or call 410-290-3466.

First Name


Last Name





Student's Age/Grade

Student's Disability

Student's School

Student has an: