Essential resources for understanding the world of special education in Howard County and beyond.
A few weeks ago, I hosted a chat on writing standards-based individualized education program goals aligned to common core reading and math standards.
A guide for parents of students with disabilities, published by the Maryland State Department of Education.
- Accommodations & Modifications(11)
- ADD / ADHD / Learning Disabilities(7)
- Autism Resources(12)
- Behavior & Discipline Issues(25)
- COVID-19 Special Ed News(44)
- HCPSS Dept. of Special Education(19)
- High Stakes Testing(13)
- IEP / IFSP / 504 Basics(53)
- Mediation & Due Process(9)
- Parent to Parent Tips(36)
- Procedural Safeguards(10)
- School 411(7)
- Special Education Services(10)
- Videos and Webinars of Support Group Meetings and Advocacy Workshops(21)