Essential resources for understanding the world of special education in Howard County and beyond.
A guide for parents of students with disabilities, published by the Maryland State Department of Education.
The Disability Support Services (DSS) office at Howard Community College is pleased to announce that a new program to provide additional educational support for individuals on the autism spectrum will be offered starting this spring semester.
- Accommodations & Modifications(12)
- ADD / ADHD / Learning Disabilities(4)
- Autism Resources(44)
- Behavior & Discipline Issues(24)
- COVID-19 Special Ed News(39)
- HCPSS Dept. of Special Education(37)
- High Stakes Testing(13)
- IEP / IFSP / 504 Basics(49)
- Mediation & Due Process(8)
- Parent to Parent Tips(27)
- Procedural Safeguards(9)
- School 411(8)
- Special Education Services(11)
- Videos and Webinars of Support Group Meetings and Advocacy Workshops(17)