Essential resources for understanding the world of special education in Howard County and beyond.
Excerpt from Friendship Circle If you think the PTA can’t or won’t help your special education student, you are wrong.
The need for training and support applies to all school personnel, including bus drivers and school bus aides.
Select a section below for more information about . . .
- Accommodations & Modifications(12)
- ADD / ADHD / Learning Disabilities(4)
- Autism Resources(44)
- Behavior & Discipline Issues(23)
- COVID-19 Special Ed News(34)
- HCPSS Dept. of Special Education(36)
- High Stakes Testing(13)
- IEP / IFSP / 504 Basics(47)
- Mediation & Due Process(8)
- Parent to Parent Tips(26)
- Procedural Safeguards(9)
- School 411(8)
- Special Education Services(11)
- Videos and Webinars of Support Group Meetings and Advocacy Workshops(16)