Essential resources for understanding the world of special education in Howard County and beyond.
By Ashley Lankford, OT, Cecil County Maryland Learning Links Occupational therapists have a unique skill set to provide support and enhance your child’s participation in school. Their ideas can be applied at home to help with homework, self-care and other daily routines.
Autism Classroom News and Resources You are getting ready for an IEP meeting. You want it to be a positive IEP, but you aren’t sure what to expect. Maybe it’s your first IEP meeting ever. Maybe you are a veteran (of the IEP “wars”), but it’s the start of a new year. You walk into…
Presented by Morris Tranen at the Transition Symposium March 18, 2017 Self-employment is a vocational option for individuals with severe disabilities. The RISE Program facilitates and encourages the successful launch and operation of consumer-owned ventures.
- Accommodations & Modifications(12)
- ADD / ADHD / Learning Disabilities(4)
- Autism Resources(44)
- Behavior & Discipline Issues(23)
- COVID-19 Special Ed News(23)
- HCPSS Dept. of Special Education(36)
- High Stakes Testing(13)
- IEP / IFSP / 504 Basics(47)
- Mediation & Due Process(8)
- Parent to Parent Tips(26)
- Procedural Safeguards(9)
- School 411(8)
- Spanish & Korean Language Resources(7)
- Special Education Services(11)
- Videos and Webinars of Support Group Meetings and Advocacy Workshops(16)