Essential resources for understanding the world of special education in Howard County and beyond.
By Amanda Morin Knowing the difference between an IEP meeting and a parent-teacher conference can help you make the most of both meetings.
Individualized Education Program (IEP) Progress Reports: How will you know if your child is making progress on IEP goals?
Why is making progress important? Making appropriate progress on IEP goals is the key to meaningful special education.
Improving Outcomes for Students with Disabilities: Consideration and Documentation of Assistive Technology Delivery
MSDE Technical Assistance Bulletin November 2019 The focus of this technical assistance bulletin is to provide guidance to local school systems for the use and documentation of assistive technology
- Accommodations & Modifications(12)
- ADD / ADHD / Learning Disabilities(4)
- Autism Resources(44)
- Behavior & Discipline Issues(24)
- COVID-19 Special Ed News(39)
- HCPSS Dept. of Special Education(37)
- High Stakes Testing(13)
- IEP / IFSP / 504 Basics(49)
- Mediation & Due Process(8)
- Parent to Parent Tips(27)
- Procedural Safeguards(9)
- School 411(8)
- Special Education Services(11)
- Videos and Webinars of Support Group Meetings and Advocacy Workshops(17)