What Are Children Trying to Tell Us: Assessing the Function of Their Behavior
A presentation by Paul Livelli, Ph. D., Kids First Educational and Behavioral Consulting
- What is a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)?
- How does FBA fit within positive behavior support?
- Why is understanding the function of children behavior important?
- Functions of challenging behaviors
- How does Functional Behavior Assessment work?
- Instructional strategies/accommodations
- Generic cognitive organizational strategies
- Reinforcement procedures
View the presentation handouts