- This event has passed.
ONLINE-General Family Support Group
July 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Join us for this virtual support group meeting for family members led by HCAS Family Navigator Michael Stromberg, a licensed clinical social worker. Login info below:
- Meeting link: https://howardcountyautismsociety.my.webex.com/howardcountyautismsociety.my/j.php?MTID=m1e3f87092cb3e55e7da93e6a60891b0f
- Meeting number: 126 589 4802
- Password: HmTwYpfy333 (46899739 from phones and video systems)
More ways to join
- Join by video system
Dial firstname.lastname@example.orgYou can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.
- Join by phone
+1-510-338-9438 USA TollAccess code: 126 589 4802How to log in to Webex:
- At least 15 minutes before logging in, download the Webex Meetings app if you have not done so already, https://www.webex.com/downloads.html/.
- Test your video and audio to make sure both are working.
- Please be prepared to log in about 5 minutes early so that the event can begin on time.
- Click on the Meeting Link below to login and join the webinar
- After logging in using the Meeting link below, activate your video (the video camera icon should be blue) and mute your microphone (the microphone icon should be black with a line through it).
- Switch between video layouts on your screen by clicking on the video views or floating layout icon at the top right of the Webex window (see diagram). Be sure that you can view the view with the PowerPoint presentation.
- Open the Chat panel by clicking on the chat icon (speech bubble) in the menu at the bottom of the screen. The Chat panel will open on the right side of your screen. Type in your questions and the moderator will share them with the speaker during the webinar.
- Problems logging in? Contact Melissa at email@example.com