- This event has passed.
Navigating the Autism Journey – Support Group – Vision Boards!
January 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Navigating the Autism Journey
A facilitated discussion group for people who parent or care for individuals with Autism
Monthly meetings: 1/25, 2/15, 3/15, 4/19, 5/17, 6/21, 7/19 (No meeting in August)
Sessions feature open discussion or presentations on topics of interest to Autism families and caregivers. Topics will be announced in advance by e-mail. Support groups are currently virtual via Zoom.
This session will be focused on Visualization & Creating your 2023 Vision. We are creating vision boards!
Gain clarity on your 2023 vision, have creative fun, tap into the benefits of visualization. Scroll down to see what you will need for this session.
FREE but a ONE-TIME REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. The Zoom login will be sent by email one day before the session.
If you have already registered for the HCAS Family Support Group, you do NOT need to register again.
What you will need for this session:
– glue or glue sticks, or tape
– construction paper or poster board paper
-Corkboard and thumbtacks
-Old magazines, or magazines that you’d like to use to cut up the right images for your vision board.
You’ll want to have on hand images, pictures, that represent your vision. Cut outs of pictures of words that can inspire your journey.
– What you would need to make a collage.
– You can also do this digitally if you’d like. You can do it on Canva, the free version or another digital graphic site. Canva site> https://www.canva.com/tools/logo-maker-q1/?clickId=R6sSVHRz4xyLWUtwUx0Mo387UkDwKAx5sSmz3w0&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=MaxBounty.com%20ULC_10813&irgwc=1
– You can do it on your tablet or computer if you’d like.
Here is a little info on vision boards, and more on supplies to create one from Mindbodygreen. https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/how-to-make-a-vision-board/