A Guide for Students, Families, and Educators
There are many pathways to achieve independence through higher education. The College for Students with Disabilities: A Guide for Students Families, and Educators from Maryville University gives you an idea of what to expect as you research your options.
- How Many Students with Disabilities Attend College?
- Continuing Education: Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- College Prep Checklist: Steps to Take in High School
- Pre-College and College Transition Programs for Students with Disabilities
- Know Your Rights: Accessibility and Accommodations Requirements in Higher Education
- Navigating College with a Learning Disability