Formal Concern Form and Process

Resolving school concerns and disagreements Howard County Public School System When concerns outside special education arise, parents and guardians are encouraged to direct their concerns to the persons most closely involved. However, when an informal process fails to provide resolution, a parent may file a formal complaint

Read more