Set up your child for success this year by reviewing his IEP or 504 Plan, developing organization systems with him, communicating with teachers, and more.
- Review your child’s current IEP or 504 Plan
- Scout the school
- Organize school systems together
- Create a home staging area
- Stock up on school supplies
- Plan your child’s after-school activities
- Find a tutor or homework helper
- Make a calendar with your child
- Review your child’s medication
- Set learning goals together
Read full article. ADDitude.